Mikemike3000 - Designer Showcase - The Golf Club
1. How long have you been playing The Golf Club?
A: I think I first started playing in September 2014.
2. How would you describe your style of designing?
A: I try to make courses that are of medium difficulty with emphasis on details and lots of planting.
3. What do you use for inspiration when designing your courses?
A: Nothing in particular, I like to start laying down a hole and let the inspiration come to me as I’m designing.
4. Which two of your own courses are your favorites?
A: Zewina Golf Club and Mazinka Island
5. Do you play golf in real life?
A: Yes I do! Search for “Vallentuna Golfklubb – Sweden” in The Golf Club if you would like to play my home course.
6. Besides playing/designing in TGC , what are your other hobbies?
A: Playing golf, riding motocross bikes, and drinking beer.
7. What is your favorite ice cream?
A: Daimstrut (Swedish ice cream)