Dr Yeti - Designer Showcase
1. How long have you been playing The Golf Club?
A: Since week 1, v0.4 Early Access on Steam
2. How would you describe your style of designing?
A: Fantasy golf, that plays very realistic. Tough but fair greens, relatively easy driving from the tee, and always something pretty to look at.
3. What do you use for inspiration when designing your courses?
A: Real life experiences on the course. I have a large collection of personal photos from when I go golfing IRL.
4. Which two of your own courses are your favorites?
A: The Happy Yeti Golf Resort -and- Hoodoo Hills Remastered: The Gold Course at Yeti Gorge
5. Do you play golf in real life?
A: Yes, every week. As often as possible. I’m a 10 handicap.
6. Besides playing/designing in TGC , what are your other hobbies?
A: I build my own PCs and play many other games. I play guitar regularly and have quite a music collection on vinyl. I love to be outdoors, fishing, camping, biking, hiking etx. Anything outdoors. I also love to play with my children and my lovely wife.
7. What is your favorite ice cream?
A: Ice cream? Yes please.