This week has been all about getting the builds into Microsoft and Sony. It’s a bit different with this submission. The game itself is in a good place and should pass without an issue. It’s the paperwork that accompanies this build this time that is more difficult. The disc version adds a whole new complication to the submission, so we’re hoping that all the t’s are crossed and i’s dotted. To make sure this is as smooth as possible, I have spent the week on the phone or answering emails. It’s a significant update though, so it’ll be worth the pain
I can confirm that we are at 900p on the Xbox build now, I’m sure that will make a lot of Xbox One owners very happy.
I can also confirm that we’ll have the Delta Theme, thanks for the name JohnEric! Can’t wait to play a few rounds on it. T-shirt is in the post buddy!
With the May builds in, we’re going to take a few days just to play the game and enjoy it as a team, and prioritize what we want to work on for the next update. As a team it’s always great to take stock of what you’ve achieved thus far, and work out the best path forward. It makes sure each member is concentrating on the game and its playability, and not just on their task list. The Golf Club isn’t one person’s vision, it’s a collaborative game with input from the team and the community. It’s why everyone gets so passionate about what they want from the game. We’re not always going to agree on the fine details, but if we agree on the overarching goals then we’re heading in the right direction.
- The Kootenai Club – by TCary333
- The Vania Hills – by mikemike3000
- A.K. Royal Tropicana (wet) – by DDAWG
- HB Suggested Elite Cup – W9
- 4 rounds at The Vania Hills (Handicap +8 or better)
- HB Suggested Pro Cup – W9
- 2 rounds at The Vania Hills (Handicap 0 or +8)
- HB Suggested Amateur Cup – W9
- 2 rounds at King Kyne Royal Tropicana (Handicap 0 or Worse)
- HB Suggested ProAm Handicap Cup – W9
- 4 rounds at The Kootenai Club for players with a HC of 5 or better.