Sony North America made the DLC available last night, which was a huge sigh of relief for me personally, as it felt like the many hours of paperwork, phone calls, begging letters and apology dev diaries would never end. That being said, it’s not all a bed of roses. The DLC still isn’t, at the time of writing, available in Europe and Australia. Unlike Sony North America, Sony Europe didn’t expedite the paperwork even though it had already passed all the needed certificate processes. This meant that it went back into the validation process. I’ve been told that it will appear anytime in the next 4 working days. It all depends on how quickly the guys in the Sony Europe store department can process the work. Apologies again for the delay.
As this has been a long drawn out, frustrating process for all of you guys we’re going to add the new Highlands theme to the current DLC pack in the next update. This means that anyone who has bought or buys the Collectors Edition DLC will get this as a bonus at no extra cost. It’s a links theme which is very reminiscent of the famous courses from that region. I hope you enjoy it.
We were getting a few reports, since the update, of stuttering while the ball was in mid-flight. After some investigation we found that it was an issue with Ghost Balls and the changes we made to tournament wind. We’ve fixed the issues and it will be available in the next update. Until then though we’ll have to disable the wind normalizing in tournaments.
- TGC @ Gull Island (Tour) by Ddawg
- Oakmere Golf Club by Han
- Lion’s Gate Country Club – Jo’burg RS by jwfickett
- HB Suggested Elite Cup – W16
- 4 rounds at TGC @ Gull Island (Tour) (Handicap +8 or better)
- HB Suggested Pro Cup – W16
- 2 rounds at TGC @ Gull Island (Tour) (Handicap 0 or +8)
- HB Suggested Amateur Cup – W16
- 2 rounds at Oakmere Golf Club (Handicap 0 or Worse)
- HB Suggested ProAm Handicap Cup – W16
- 4 rounds at Lion’s Gate Country Club – Jo’burg RS for players with a HC of 5 or better.